InnoCentive Seeks Experienced Innovation Consultants
I completed my first month as InnoCentive’s “VP Strategic Consulting & Chief Innovation Evangelist.” In a short period of time, we made excellent progress on a number of fronts and will be announcing our plans shortly. My next task is to build my team.
And maybe that is you!
I am looking for a number of highly skilled innovation experts who want to help me launch this exciting new venture. In short, I am looking to hire people who are passionate about…
- delivering innovation consulting to several clients at the same time. Our unique “catalyst” model reduces the amount of time spent with any one client while improving results.
- participating in sales activities of the company. Although this involves some lead generation (no cold calling), most leads will be generated by a dedicated sales team. The consultant’s primary sales role is focused on proposal development.
- creating intellectual property and methodologies that will help the consulting team be more effective and ensure consistency of delivery.
If you want to get a sense of my high level innovation philosophy, please read the following articles:
- The 3 levels of innovation & the innovation capability
- How to create a culture of innovation
- An example of innovation in action (pdf)
You can learn much more about the role from the InnoCentive Innovation Consultant Job Description
If you have questions, write me at email@example.com.
I want YOU for innovation!
P.S. As of December 31, 2009, we hired all of the people we need for now. We expect to start hiring more people in the middle of 2010. Feel free to write if you are interested and we will keep your resume on file.