Win A Prize! Guess the Open Innovation Numbers
In a previous blog entry, I talked about the LG Electronics open innovation design competition.
LGE was kind enough to share some insights with me from that competition, and I will post some of them here on Monday.
But before I do, I want to give you a chance to win some prizes (no, sadly you will not get an LG phone).
Here are the questions I want you to answer…
- How many submissions were made?
- How many individuals made those submissions? (i.e., if each individual only submitted 1 design, then the number of submissions would equal the number of individuals. However, some individuals submitted more than one entry, so the number of individuals is lower than the number of submissions.)
- Of the submissions, how many were selected by evaluators to move forward to the second round (FYI, there were 3 rounds of evaluation in total)?
A prize will be awarded to the first person who is closest to the correct number for each question.
For fun (no prize awarded, since it is subjective): According to my contact at LGE, what % of the ideas submitted were considered “good?”
- You have a choice between a copy of my “Goal-Free Living” book, my “Little Book of BIG Innovation Ideas,” or a deck of Personality Poker cards (including the quick start guide and an online streaming video).
- Due to shipping costs, only entries from the United States will be awarded physical prizes. International winners will be sent a digital prize to be determined.
- Submit your answers as comments to this blog entry. Be sure to include your email address (in the area where it is requested so that it is published on the site).
- You can submit multiple entries, but only your most recent entry will be accepted.
- In the case of a tie, the first entry will be awarded the prize.
- This competition will end at 5PM EDT Sunday July 26th.
- As a point of clarification, there will be 3 prizes awarded, one for each question. There will be, at most, 3 winners. Individuals can win more than one prize if they are closest on more than one question.
- Anyone associated with the LGE competition, or someone who already received this information from LGE or anyone else associated with the competition can not participate. I just want to be fair